This video introduces the Bill Value Counter EC1500 CIS Calibration,
if you have any needs, you can contact us
1. Take out the "CIS Calibration White Paper" from the bag
2. Open the back cover, lower the wrench,
and put the white paper on the down CIS sensor fully covered.
3. Restore the back cover
4. In MDC mode, enter the service menu and enter the password 2552
5. Select "②CIS Calibration" and enter the password 0518
6. Follow the screen instructions
and press the "start" button to start the calibration
7. Power off until the "Power off the machine" appears on the screen
8. After power off, take out the white paper
Take advantage of our unrivaled knowledge and experience, we offer you the best customization service.
Leave Us Messages
If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us, and we will solve the relevant problems for you.
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.