Steel Desk Type Compact Banknote Counting Machine & Note Checking Machine Desktop Vacuum banknote counter is a small and accurate financial equipment for quickly counting banknotes without removing the paper tape. It is mainly used for checking amounts and is suitable for trades such as finance, stock exchange, business service, etc. It can meet various note countings, such as banknotes and document bills.
At Grace, technology improvement and innovation are our core advantages. Since established, we have been focusing on developing new products, improving product quality, and serving customers. cash management solutions We will do our best to serve customers throughout the whole process from product design, R&D, to delivery. Welcome to contact us for further information about our new product cash management solutions or our company.The product is rather reliable and has a wide range of applications.
1. Movable--With wheels & lightweight for bank people convenient mobility.
2.Fast--100 bills/2.5s/3s/3.5s/4s. It is the fastest note checking machine in the world.
3. Accurate--Fast high-speed counting without stopping.
4. Convenient--4 operation modes: Free / Batch / Verify / Acc 100 Notes Preset To Counting, 1 To 200 Notes Free To Counting, Adjustable strap stops 1 To 200 batch counting, and Accumulate function for cumulative counting when desired, Automatically stamping when count To 100, Detecting the counterfeit Banknotes during the counting process.
5. User-friendly--Large LED display, ergonomic keypad. External Display is capable of showing customer counting results in front of the counter.
6. Efficient--High counting speed & remote LED display, for customers to observe and confirm counting synchronously, speed up teller line.
7. Easy maintenance--Easy opening cover, for better maintenance and cleaning; Self-Diagnosis Test: Checking Vacuum Pressure, LED, Spindle Sets, Counter Sets, Motors Mechanical Process of Counting and Banknote Feeding
8. Great quality--Whole equipment designed and produced in Taiwan, sensors from Japan and USA, all components lead-free and meet CE/FCC/ISO 9001:2000 standard
Counting Modes Free Counting Mode: All notes in the holder are counted while running and displayed by LED.
Verify Mode: The number of bundled notes is verified.
Batching Mode: Notes will be counted according to the preset number, which can be programmed with the keypad.
Accumulated Mode: Each successive counting result can be added together. A high-quality motor and vacuum pump make sure a quiet working environment. The desktop vacuum banknote counter is a space-saving design and is easy to move.
Grace GV-450 Vacuum Banknote Counter
Desk, small size
Less than 60dB
Acceptable note size
L:90-300mm ; W: 60-97mm
AC 220V/50Hz ; 110V/60Hz
300(W) x 400(D) x 258(H) mm
28KG/unit, including the wooden box
External reset button